Join Phantom // London Sales Representative
London Sales Representative - Full Time, 40 hr week
Salary £24k-£30k (dependent on experience)
Remotely, with some travel when required to our brewery in Reading
We are looking for an ambitious, driven individual to join our team as a Sales
Representative for London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling beer in both keg and can into their patch. We are looking for someone with a passion for craft beer and a keen interest in the industry.
Previous sales experience within the industry is required. This role is predominantly field based, with a requirement to travel to our brewery in Reading when needed.
Key objectives within the role:
- Strengthen relationships within existing accounts within the region and increase sales
- Uncover new opportunities within the patch to find and grow new accounts across a variety of customer types (including on trade, off trade and wholesale)
- Accurate forecasting within key accounts
- Develop and grow brand awareness in the patch
- Arrange tap takeover, tastings, meet the brewer events
- Excellent commission and bonus structure
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus 5 personal days
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme available
- Annual teambuilding trip to a beer destination (previous destinations include New York and Florida)
- Free beer
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
About Phantom Brewing Co:
Phantom Brewing Co is an independently owned craft beer brewery based in Reading, Berkshire. Focused on producing modern, forward thinking beer across a variety of styles, Phantom have developed a welcoming community hub. With two stunning bars that serve a rotating selection across 22 lines, there is something for everyone. From crisp, clean lagers to lip puckering fruited sours; from modern, hop forward IPAs & pales to indulgent stouts.
Built on a foundation of passion and innovation, Phantom’s focus on quality has seen them continue to produce outstanding beers and push boundaries. Following a large scale expansion in 2021, Phantom’s commitment to innovation has seen them invest significantly in 2022 with a new brew kit to make the most out of their ingredients. State of the art equipment like their Spinbot 5000, enabling them to maximise the profile of adjuncts and their American Oak Foeder have facilitated a continued development and exploration of beer in the modern age.